*CLICK to hear the PSA* *CLICK to DOWNLOAD PRESS RELEASE * *CLICK to DOWNLOAD GOVERNOR’s PROCLAMATION * *CLICK to Watch the PSA Facebook Youtube*
- CLICK To SING* Sept 14th Birthday Celebration of Star S* GOVERNOR’s PROCLAMATION Star Spangled Banner at The Great Passion Play. Or Sign up for the Essay Contest. Donate to Support it!
- Veterans FREE ADMISSIONS. Students w/ID only $10. Those who *Print out this page * get in for 1/2 price. Those who perform in choir, band or other that night with us get in for free. Rehearsal is at the stage/arena at 5:30. Performance is 7 PM. We will be hosted by the cast and staff of the Great Passion Play, members of he Media, National Press Club, and local and state legislators and city officials. Our American Legion and Veterans will present the colors! ENJOY THE SPIRIT OF UNITY and LOVE! The True Story of *FRANCIS SCOTT KEY
This ARTICLE ELIMINATES “RACIAL ISSUE”: FRANCIS SCOTT KEY
by Dr. Shelli Manuel PhD (Founder of SingItAmerica)
See what former FBI Investigator says about this racial uprising and Islam plot! (click the article’s link at the bottom of its page)
THE RESOLUTION TO SAVE THE STAR_SPANGLED BANNER & National Anthem PROTOCOL: Click the photo or this link to read it.
RECENT EVENTS: See below
HOST ONE IN YOUR CITY!
CAPE COD MA
June 24 th Hyannis , “AMERICA STRONG!”
Inviting: Vets, Scouts, Churches, Citizens
Contest: Essay, Picnic Basket/Blanket/All-American settings, Apple-pie, Sack Races, Spoon Races, Roaring Thunder parade, Inspiring Words. SUPPORT IT
“The National Anthem is our Patriotic Anchor to National Defense.”– 3 Star General of Gulf War
JUNE 24-25th 2017
- Starting that day at 9 to set up. Join the work crew and clean up crew~ CLICK: I CAN HELP
- Parade down the park walkway at 12:45. Join us Scouts, Rolling Thunder, Re-inactors and others. Bring your flags and picnic baskets!
- Contest of who has the most Home-town All – American Apple Pie- Picnic set up on the green! 1:PM
- Apple Pie Contest 1:20
- Art Contest 1:30
- Essay Contest 1:45
- Costume Contest 2:00
- Live Music/Speakers 1-4:PM
- Boat Decorated Contest in the Harbor afterwards
- Clean up
- FOR INFORMATION of to HELP OR PARTICIPATE CONTACT:Call Heather 774-212-6185, Bob 508-728-0067
NEXT DAY: 2:PM Afterglow picnic/ care & share: ” Under the Lingeon Berry Tree“. Enjoy this antique colonial property and join us in a lawn chair with a covered dish for fellowship 66 Sea St, Dennis,MA 02641 Contact: Heather 774-212-6185
BALTIMORE CELEBRATED IT in 2014. The Senate Unanimously Extended the Celebration in Resolution #550
WE PROMISED CONGRESS THAT WE WOULD CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE:
- Foster education of our Anthem all 4 verses
- Inspire our Founding Father’s values
- Pray for our National Security and our Vets we are proud of!
- Encourage Community Spirit.
SCHEDULE June 24
PRESS RELEASE for MEDIA & EDUCATORS: click to download
Military Chaplains/Pastors call Heather 774-212-6185
LOCAL BUSINESSES SUPPORTING IT fill out the form to be one!
FREEDOM TRACK & TV INTERVIEWS (download/print)
CONTESTS, SING-ALONGS, AND WIN PRIZES too!
- ESSAY CONTEST Enter the David B Manuel Jr contest, David was A local Best Selling Author/Double Day Editor). CLICK:
- Page for kids to study, color: CLICK
- ART CONTEST: Draw or Paint Francis Scott Key; composer of the National Anthem.
- ART CONTEST: Draw or paint the MayFlower and or it’s founding folk. (Use same link for form but indicate it is for the MayFlower. We will be updating this site shortly)
- COSTUME CONTEST: Dress up like a founding father or mother.
- Music for children to compete singing the: National Anthem, God Bless America, My Country Tis of Thee, America the Beautiful. Let us hear you and call us to let us know you want to sing a solar or with your group or worship band or choir.
- CHOIRS and MUSIC TEAMS Welcome.
- Call Heather 774-212-6185, Tammy 774-212-2709, Bob 508-728-0067 or Susan 508-246-7163 HEAR ANTHEM VERSES or UPLOAD YOURSELF
Francis Scott Key, a lawyer from from Annapolis, MD, penned the first three verses of the Star Spangled Banner, while a captive prisoner upon a Brittish ship in the Baltimore Harbor during the battle of 1814. He wrote the poetic words, “by the dawn’s early light…”
But after being released, fell upon his knees in gratitude for his release and the sure freedom of his beloved nation, America.
Then he wrote the fourth verse: It calls us Heaven’s Rescued Land. It assures us that In God Is Our Trust!
We will sing the first and the last verse every hour on the hour at the rally. Speakers will comment on the national heritage and American values in those verses.
From every background and cultural group, groups will perform the anthem, human flags will form, National Cowboy Church association will perform on horseback, a delegation will salute us from Israel, motorcycle clubs will ride near the Veteran’s Memorial site, and Veterans will speak,
See the Books and Videos and Teaching Materials for Kids
BUT 80% of our CHILDREN DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SING IT!
(click picture to watch)
__HISTORY OF SING IT AMERICA BELOW ___
In 2012-15 we were part of the Bicentennial Commission of the National Anthem and listed on the StarSpangled200 web site. See the activities of that original event below and on many of our links that are still available.
Posted by Bicentennial National Anthem on Monday, May 26, 2014
” target=”_blank” rel=”
Posted by Bicentennial National Anthem on Monday, May 26, 2014
us on Facebook and Twitter or YOUTUBE Sing It America National Anthem Bicentennial Star Spangled Banner. Post your own video of your event on our Youtube Channel
JOIN THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME HISTORICAL FAMILY EVENT!
TEACH OUR CHILDREN TO SING IT PROUD! SING IT LOUD! SING I T AMERICA!
READ: Our Bi-Partisan Endorsements: Governors, Congress, Historians, Media, Inspirational Speakers, Veterans
PRESS RELEASES: click to download
SENATE PASSES RESOLUTION S.550 on 9/17/2014
A YEAR of THANKSGIVING for BICENTENNIAL of the NATIONAL ANTHEM 2014-2015
Senators and Congressmen who passed it. VIEW 3 min movie of the YEAR of 2014-2015 Celebrations/Events
REGISTER click to fill out form
Short Clips MOVIE, Full MOVIE, & PICTURES FROM THE WASHINGTON KICKOFF 9/14/14
* Did you know that 22% Millennials wish to Remove flag and National Anthem! %80 of children 6-14 do not know what a National Anthem even is!
Bands, Singers, Symphonies,
THANKSGIVING PARADE . Plan your Memorial Day Parade or Your Independence Day Parade.
START GEARING UP FOR THE BIG FINALE In SEPT 2015 at the Washington MALL. Be among 200,000 voices for SING IT AMERICA DAY 2015.
SING IT AMERICA is part of the Non Profit 501-C Organization
(Duns registered 80942067)
(DISCLAIMER: We are not backing or promoting any political candidate, or religious group, even if they speak at an event we may host. We endeavor to promote SING IT AMERICA as a non sectarian and non partisan project to promote patriotism in our beloved nation of the United States of America.)
The title of the album is historical and comes directly from the last verse of the national anthem from 1812 and is confirmed as such by 2014 US Senate Historical Resolution #550. Listen to the lead song sample on line at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlYD20mvC6s
You must be logged in to post a comment.